Sean and Such Ep. 11 Sean and Such Ep. 11

Writing:
You've got some humorous ideas in here, and a couple really solid deliveries. But I can't help but feel that it the writing needs tightening up. Honestly, faster editing might suffice. It feels a little bit like you're evenly spacing each and every line reading. Pull those sound files closer together and shorten the movie.
Art:
The models are effective enough as placeholders, but you really need to get these characters moving. Especially when they're emoting. Extreme emotions call for extreme actions. Really SHOW these characters living their experiences. You can clearly draw well enough, so don't be afraid to draw more! Get those characters moving!
Overall:
3/5

SeanAndSuch responds:

Couldn't agree more... some times we just get lazy with some scenes. Thanks for your opinions and thoughts... we hope you continue to watch.

Hot Kool-Aid Ad Hot Kool-Aid Ad

The art/animation is where I feel you need the most work. The movements aren't particularly well executed and the lack of compelling directing leaves much to be desired. From the start, I figured the writing and acting would follow suit, but I was wrong. This is actually a very funny cartoon with a silly premise and fortunately it doesn't go on any longer than it needed to. The audio quality was pretty bad and the acting (while passable) needs work.
A solid effort to be sure and as you develop as an artist and acquire better sound equipment, you'll definitely become a force to be reckoned with. Keep an eye on this guy, Newgrounds. "TiredPreston" is definitely one to watch.

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Oh, you did.

More plz. K, thx.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Miami Shark better than Street Shark. Truth.

It's really surprising how much fun this game is. Unlimited play mode please.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Fun but lacking.

As much fun as this game is, and it totally is, I can't help but shake the feeling that it was really all over before it started. With only one boss and very little enemy variety, it really feels like a demo for a game that only lets you play the first stage. So really, I'm asking for more stages and more bosses. This thing has the potential to be truly great (not to mention absolutely hilarious), so don't let this be the last we see if this.

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

God I love NG.

It's where the magic happens.

Ace Pilot Poster Ads Ace Pilot Poster Ads

Middle Poster

I think the middle design has the strongest composition and most eye-catching colors of all three. I do agree with RaNaeNae's advice to include "Ace Pilot" in a more straight-forward font somewhere on the poster.

Also, it would probably clash with the visual aesthetics, but you might even consider slapping one of those fancy square bar code things on there with a link directly to the game. QR codes? I think that's what they're called. That way, you won't have to worry about anyone remembering anything. They can just scan it and save the address on their smart phone.

AlmightyHans responds:

i'm definitey doing one of those bar code things. i don't know about the necessity of making ace pilot in more generic font somewhere in the poster though. i'll play around with the idea.

ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE